Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cracks me UP!

I just think that it is hysterical, that I can have a handful of posts with ZERO comments, but you DARE to speak out against breastfeeding, or say that it isn't the holy grail, and all the breastfeeders come out of the woodwork and have all kinds of things to say. Not one person commented on the Extended rear facing post, which is actually about something so important, i.e.SAVING lives....Nope, only condemming me for "misinforming" the poor uneducated public about breastfeeding.


Seriously, if you look to blogs for actual information on how to raise your child, or how to make actual discisions on how to feed your baby, than you have a bigger problem at hand. If you say I am so wrong, than these poor saps can go "google" it like the rest of you did, and get all there little "studies" or "scientific facts" about breastfeeding, and learn that I am sooooo horribly wrong hahaaa...Come on people. This....is....a...BLOG!! Get over yourselves.


I will never sit here and say that breast is best, because I simply do not believe that. I believe that it is at best, equal. That is my opinion! Why do you care? I feel that women are being misinformed left and right about breastfeeding. They are told that it is natural and easy...sometimes it just ISN'T...They tell you that your kids will be healthier or smarter....sometimes this just isn't TRUE. They tell you that you will lose weight...ARE YOU SERIOUS? I have seen plenty of women who didn't lose the weight that breastfed. I gained plenty of weight with each of my pregnancies and LOST it ALL within weeks and I never breastfed. Everyone is different, and every baby is different. Your child in not going to be less sick just because you breastfeed...It just isn't true. Even the gap in percentages that the "studies" show is SOOOOOOO small...it is basically nonexistent. That is all misleading.

Go get your own blog and stop depressing mine. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment